Another pattern to go on my pile…..
My Spanish Dancer Shawl is now available. This shawl is large enough to make it possible to wear in many different ways, and has a fabulous drape due to the beaded edge. The lace version of the shawl is perfect for warm summer evenings, whereas the thicker double knit version is well suited for winter wearing.
- Pattern: Buy Spanish Dancer Shawl Pattern on Ravelry
- Yarn: Scheepjes Our Tribe for DK version
- Yarn: Fyberspates Gleem and Fyberspates Scrumptious Lace for Lace version
- Hook: 3.0mm (US D) or 4.0mm (US G)
Materials for DK Version
- 2 balls of Scheepjes Our Tribe solid shade
- 2 balls of Scheepjes Our Tribe variegated shade
- 140 6mm glass beads (optional)
- 4mm crochet hook
Materials for Lace Version
- 1 skein of Fyberspates Gleem
- 1 skein…
View original post 523 more words