I do love a good CAL 🙂
The time has come to start Stitch Story crochet along, a relaxing project in which a new square is released every two weeks. In part 1 we are making a relatively simple square which will be used as our gauge square to match all other squares to. Stitch Story is designed by Heather Gibbs from Keep Calm and Crochet on UK.
Resources & Materials
- Add Stitch Story to your Ravelry library
- General information about Stitch Story
- Written pattern Stitch Story Part 1
- KCACO-UK Facebook group hosting the CAL
- All Stitch Story video tutorials in one YouTube playlist
- Scheepjes River Washed yarn
- 3.5mm to 5.0mm (US size E to H) crochet hook
- Social media tag: #SSCAL18
Video tutorial Part 1
In the video tutorial I show you how to make this first square.
My squares for Part 1
I am making my Stitch Story blanket in one color of
View original post 219 more words